Tuesday 3 November 2015


'Whirlwind'
Whirlwind is a film exploring and making awareness for mental health at university, it is a project which addresses the feelings of people who are suffering from anxiety and depression. I made this film for my universities mental health awareness film competition of which I'm keen to win an award for giving me something to stamp on one of my films giving it that extra shine!

**WINNER** Bagged myself £150 for winning first place and the most youtube views, very happy.

This project started out as a bit of an experiment although I'm very passionate about the subject of mental health going through my own hardships through university, I had a very positive feedback from people wanting to help and thoroughly enjoyed filming my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment