Monday 5 October 2015

My first time shooting a festival, what a great opportunity this was. I first contacted the festival when seeing a flyer that had come through my letterbox, Initially intrigued by an indie festival happening in Brighton's local Preston Park my first thought was I wonder if they have anyone filming the festival officially? Thankfully after contacting the organisers they hadn't officially got anyone on board for an aftermovie so I managed to get the job on a volunteer basis.

Incredibly fun to shoot, me and a good freind of mine spent the day wondering round the festival, shooting what we could. Apart from the lack of crowd shots and general vibing I'm really happy with how it turned out. Great experience, great people lots of fun. Look forward to doing more work of the type!

Check out the festival here:
http://www.togetherthepeople.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment